08 July 2014

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Mudslide


Between Sandman and Clayface, I've always been solid (pun intended) in the Clayface camp. Gotta love a dude that looks like a giant poop. In all seriousness though, BTAS made Clayface a legit villain, which I love. Penguin aside, its wonderful that the "core" villains were expanded beyond Joker, Riddler, and Catwoman. By the end of this series run, Clayface, Freeze, and Ra's al Ghul had been given credibility as worthy foes of the Bat.



This episode was a good send off for old Clayface, although it was starting to feel like a bit of a rehash with the character. It was still a fun episode with great action, just no real new angle. The one thing I will say is that Batman was a real jerk here. Clayface was seconds away from being cured and Batman stopped it for no reason. By that point, there was nothing to be gained by preventing Clayface from just getting his treatment and so from this episode on, I basically have to side with Clayface. He was wronged! :)

-----
Episode Count: 0590
Series Count: (56 of 81)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Batman was a jerk. As a kid, I hated this episode.

    ReplyDelete