20 June 2014

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Year Three, Yipee



Its been another year and I've taken it another decade of DC's finest -as well as DC's worst - this time spanning the outrageous 80's. 



Along with completing the gone and thankfully forgotten Plastic Family and Baby Plas series, I wrapped up the Super Powers seasons of the Super Friends, and tackled the somewhat noteworthy 80's Superman animated series and the all but forgotten Swamp Thing.


While I wish I could say I loved every minute of it, the 80's was pretty hit and miss. Thankfully Super Friends episodes like The Fear paved the way for the 90's renaissance and series like Batman: The Animated Series which have made the Crisis of Infinite Episodes challenge a lot more fun.
 





Although I had initially thought I would tackle WildC.A.T.S in year 3, it looks like this coming year will finally give me the excuse to experience that series. Also, along with finishing up the original Batman run, I will be exploring the DC animated universe inhabited by Superman and Batman Beyond. I may even get to the lost DC movie, Gen13 and some Gotham Girls and Lobo web series before year 4 is finished. Overall, this should be the best year so far!



So, I thought it might also be a good time to recap my picks for the best of each series so far:

Superman - Superman (a.k.a. The Mad Scientist)
The New Adventures of Superman - The Imp-Practical Joker
Adventures of Superboy - Finger of Doom
Aquaman - Menace of the Black Manta
Operation Rescue (Teen Titans)
To Catch a Blue Bolt (Flash)
Evil is as Evil Does (Green Lantern)
Invasion of the Beetle-Men (Atom)
The Twenty Third Dimension (Hawkman)
Between Two Armies (JLA)
The Adventures of Batman - The Jigsaw Jeopardy
Super Friends - Gulliver's Gigantic Goof
The New Adventures of Batman - Dead Ringers
The All New Super Friends Hour - The Collector
Challenge of the Super Friends - Secret Origins of the Super Friends
The Freedom Force - The Robot
The World's Greatest Super Friends - Universe of Evil
Plastic Man - Plastic Mummy Meets Disco Mummy
Plastic Baby - Sleepwalking Snafoo
Plastic Family - Mighty Museum Mess
Super Friends Shorts - The Krypton Syndrome
The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam! - Black Adam's Return
Super Friends: The Legendary Super Powers Show- Darkseid's Golden Trap
The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians - The Fear
Superman  - The Last Time I Saw Earth
Swamp Thing - The Un-Men Unleashed

No comments:

Post a Comment