13 September 2013

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - The Creature from the Dump


When prepping for the Crisis of Infinite Episodes experiment, I began to scour the web for some of the episodes that were not yet available on DVD. Let me say, I think I own every animated episode that has been released, but the Super Friends shorts were among the few that had never been released (luckily, I found that they were available for digital purchase on Amazon giving me a high quality viewing experience) . While most of the shorts were actually viewable on YouTube, this episode was not. For some reason The Creature From the Dump was an elusive SOB. Not sure why this one was so hard to track down... but its not really worth the effort. Then again, the toxic Bat-Monster was quite a treat.



-----
Episode Count: 0430
Series Count: (32 of 66)

No comments:

Post a Comment