20 June 2013

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Dr. Strangeleaf


Allow me to put on my feminist hat for a minute. I don't put it on too often, but calling Penny, Mrs. Plastic Man is a bit ridiculous. Not only is she an accomplished pilot and crime fighter, but she was a long established character before settling down with Plas. Then again, I doubt Baby Plas is the kids real name either. Plastic Man just has a giant ego. One good thing about this episode was that it sort of had a real villain like in the previous series. Dr. Strangeleaf made a giant, sentient Venus flytrap. But things went downhill fast when Plastic Man seduced it - not that I even understand how he knew what a hot female plant would look like. Some questions are best left unanswered.

-----
Episode Count: 0383
Series Count: (11 of 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment