31 January 2013

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Revenge on Gorilla City


 Ironically, as much as I am a huge fan of monkeys, I have never really been big on Gorilla City. For some reason the idea of an invisible city run by advanced apes and their leader Solovar is a hard concept for me to buy into even though I am perfectly fine with people that fly, travel through time, or change size.


There wasn't really anything wrong with this episode, but it failed to match up to the best of the Legion episodes. I also didn't like that a power neutralizer beam just made Batman's utility belt useless. Is that all Batman is to this show? a utility belt? For shame. It was also kinda funny watching Black Manta ride a horse. He belongs on a seahorse...




-----
Episode Count: 0310
Series Count: (18 of 32)
First Appearance: Solovar

No comments:

Post a Comment